Bacon Cheddar BBQ Corn
A Cajun Life Bacon Cheddar BBQ Corn
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup of A Cajun Life All Purpose Cajun seasoning
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 10 ears of corn
- 2 cups of shredded Cheddar
- 6 slices cooked bacon, finely crumbled
- Freshly chopped chives
- Heat grill to medium high.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter and seasoning. Rub on corn.
- Grill until lightly charred, 10 minutes. Top with cheddar and cover grill to melt, 2 minutes.
- Top with cooked bacon and chives.
There are no products listed under this category.