Cajun Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
What to do with all those fall pumpkins? Obviously, harvest the seeds and make a delicious healthy snack!
- Approx 1.5 Cups Pumpkin Seeds (or works on any freshly harvested seeds)
- A CAJUN LIFE® All Purpose Seasoning or Mesquite BBQ Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- In a large bowl, toss seeds in melted butter and sprinkle to coat A CAJUN LIFE® All Purpose Seasoning or Mesquite BBQ Seasoning
- Spread across baking sheet in single layer and bake for about 45 minutes to an hour or until golden brown and crispy