Fried Catfish Sandwich/Poboy
A Cajun Life Fried Catfish Sandwich
- 1 pound of catfish filets, cut into strips
- 1 package of A CAJUN LIFE® Fish Fry Seafood Breading Mix
- Oil of your choice
- Sliced pepper jack cheese
- Lettuce leaves
- Tartar Sauce
- Hamburger Bun or French Bread/Poboy buns
- Follow the instructions of A CAJUN LIFE® Fish Fry Seafood Breading Mix and prepare mixture.
- Pour mixture into a flat pan large enough to hold the fillets. Spread fish in one layer over bottom of pan, turning to coat each side thoroughly.
- Heat oil in deep fryer to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C).
- Deep fry strips until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Avoid overcrowding so strips have room to brown properly. Fish should be slightly crisp outside, and moist and flaky inside. Drain on paper towels.
- Set up your buns, toasted with a generous amount of tartar sauce on one side of the buns. Add lettuce, cheese and catfish filets. Enjoy!
There are no products listed under this category.