Shrimp & Veggie Skewers
Recipe from our friends at Cuisine and Cocktails
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp A Cajun Life Seafood Rub
- 1 onion, sliced into thick pieces
- 1 zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 red pepper, sliced into thick pieces
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- Toss shrimp in half of the olive oil.
- Toss shrimp with Cajun season and set aside.
- Add veggies to a large bowl and toss with remaining olive oil.
- Toss veggies with red wine vinegar, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add veggies and shrimp to skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat about 3 minutes per side